Healthcare Facility Backup Generators
Generating Peace of MindTM
Genset Services has focused on servicing the healthcare industry for many years, including some of the largest hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities in Florida. We have earned these customers through our dedication and unrivaled service support as their trusted partner for not only the generator equipment but also the service support after installation. Here at Genset Services, we are well versed in the healthcare industry needs and understand the extra level of support it requires. We are here and ready to show you how we go above and beyond others to help you through the process.
Remember picking a generator supplier is more than just selecting the generator. During Hurricane Irma, every call to Genset Services was not only answered but answered by an employee; with after-hours calls being answered by senior management. Many other generator companies used an answering service or outright stopped answering their phones altogether. We made sure our customers not only received support, but received the support they deserved and the peace of mind they desired by working with a generator company whose service is second to none. Be careful when selecting a generator company and know what type of service you are going to get after the purchase.
Our Healthcare Facility Consulting Team includes:
- Electrical Design and Installation
- Permitting and Approval with the AHCA and the Municipality
- Florida Standards Experts to Ensure Proper Equipment is Purchased
- Delivery Coordination
- Commissioning and Training
- Site Completion and Turn Over
- Warranty and On-going Maintenance
At Genset, we give you the peace of mind that you and your patients needs are met in the time of a power outage. We will guide you through the ENTIRE process of getting compliant with state and federal laws.
Florida Healthcare Emergency Power Resources
- Learn More About Code Compliance
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Nursing Home Emergency Power Plan
- Emergency Power for Healthcare
- AHCA Clarifications on Governor Rick Scott’s Emergency Rule Requiring Generators
- Nursing Home Rule 59AER17-1 – Assisted Living Facility Rule 58AER17-1 Questions and Answers