Generating Peace of Mind ®
Generac Professional Development Seminar Series GPS 200 Genset Fuel (NG vs. Diesel)
Presented by Genset Services Inc. and Generac Power Systems
Join us next Thursday April the 16th for GPS 200 of Generac’s Professional Development Seminar Series
This seminar explores various aspects of generator fuel and the growth of natural gas generators in standby power applications.
The discussion includes engine operational technologies, reliability of natural gas and onsite diesel, impacts of demand response programs on fuel choice, and total cost of ownership comparisons.
- BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Virginia Tech
- Speaker at national ASHE and NFPA conferences, regional IEEE, 7×24 meetings, and in-office technical training for engineering firms (40-50 each year)
- John is a graduate of Virginia Tech in Industrial and Systems Engineering. He has spent 28 years in the Emergency Power industry in sales and engineering.
- He’s also a Caterpillar certified Six Sigma Black Belt for process improvement.
- John joined Generac in 2012 and is the Power Solutions Manager for the Southeast.
- He is a member of ASHE as well as the NC, FL, and IN Healthcare Engineering Associations.
Who Should Attend?
GENERAC Nat Gas 33.9L
- These courses were developed for practicing Design, Sales and Consulting Engineers involved in specifying or installing generators.
- Feel free to forward this invite to anyone else in your firm that you think may benefit.
- This two-hour seminar consists of a 90-minute, webinar session and 30 additional minutes for an online assessment.
- The series is a joint effort of the Milwaukee School of Engineering and Generac Power Systems.
- Participants who successfully complete an individual seminar and achieve a passing score on the associated final assessment will be awarded 2 Professional Development Hours (PDH) and .2 Continuing Education Units (CEU).
- Login or register at the Learning Center at http://learning.generac.com
Please Click to Download Course Materials